Lightweight adventure travel sleeping bag, with roll away mosquito net. The Snugpak Jungle Bag has been adapted from the Travelpak 650, with the same weight and fill, as this bag, however we have introduced a roll away mosquito net which zips into the hood of the bag to cover the face keeping you free from unwanted mosquito, midge and other insect bites. Another useful feature of this bag is the square bottom and double zip system that allows the bag to be used as a quilt or blanket.
- Micro Diamond Ripstop weave and the luster of the yarn give a unique look and handle to this bag
- Lightweight Tactel Nylon inner lining
- High moisture-wicking properties
- Draws away moisture from the body, making it comfortable, breathable and fast drying
- TravelSoft inner filling
- Ultra lightweight, high loft insulation
- Thermally insulated, finer fibers with excellent compressibility
- Lesser bulk of fill design than other Snugpak bags, yet still highly efficient
- Weight of the fiber makes it the perfect fill for the Travelpak; Snugpak's smallest packsize bags
- Small pocket in lining
- Compression stuff sack compresses to Micro pack size
- Layering capability: Bag can be teamed with a liner - a two-season bag can become a three-season bag
- Snugfit hood fitted with a draw cord so pulls into shape like a jacket hood, minimizing heat loss
- Zip baffle prevents heat loss through zipper
- Hanging tabs to hang bags for airing and drying
- Built-in mosquito net zips up to close the entire bag around the face, or rolls away when not in use
- Square bottom zips out fully to enable it to be used as a blanket
- Side zipper
- LENGTH: 7.22"
- CHEST WIDTH: 59.00"
- PACK SIZE: 11.00" x 5.51"
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: Comfort: 44??F Low: 35.6??F (7??C Low: 2??C)
SPECIFY: Right Hand Zip or Left Hand Zip
COLORS: Black, Desert Tan or Olive Drab