Solo Scientific Aurora Fire Starter 2SA w/Magnesium
The Solo Scientific Aurora Fire Starter 2SA w/Magnesium is the best all-around survival fire starter in the world. The Aurora Fire Starter is a true survival tool and will work in any environment that will support life. It will start a lifetime of campfires for most users. The built-in Tungsten, carbide, cobalt Super Alloy Striking Blade will never dull. The built-in Striking Blade is part of the unit and will not get caught on equipment, break off or rattle while in combat or hunting.
- Machined from solid light-weight aircraft Aluminum
- Tungsten, carbide, cobalt Super Alloy Striking Blade
- Large ¼" diameteer (.625 cm) composite flint steel rod that has magnesium built into it
- Knurled grip
- O-ring seal to prevent the housing from unscrewing and provides protection from corrosion in salt water environments
- Lanyard hole
- Includes detailed instructions
- LENGTH: 3.6" (9.14 cm)
- DIAMETER: .625" (1.59 cm)
- Made in the USA
COLORS: Black or Stainless Steel
Posted by Michael
I've used a number of different fire starting tools. This one is perhaps the single best tool you can have in you're pack. Personally, I keep a small plastic bag of (pill-bottle) cotton with it. With just some simple basic fire starting technique this is the one tool you need on every excursion!