Spec-Ops Combat Master Sheath
The Spec-Ops Combat Master Sheath was developed to be the answer to a need from the field: Safely and securely carry the operator's blade as well as be able to easily adapt to all MOLLE type (PALS webbing loops) systems as well as duty and pants belts. The Combat Master is the only sheath commercially available that was specifically designed to accomplish this feature.
- Extra durability with double-layered 1000D CORDURA fabric used throughout
- Fully adjustable utility /tool pouch
- 550-cord tie-down and leg-loop rigging
- Unique MULTI-FIT KYDEX liner securely holds most blade widths and thicknesses (removable for cleaning)
- Tie-down loops on underside. Web loop at bottom for tie-down to packs, leg-loop, etc.
- MIL-SPEC grommet tie-downs along sides of sheath body
- Jump-ready with redundant tie-down for knife handle and additional secure-down points along body and backside of sheath
- Long sheath fits knives 8.00" long, 1.75" wide and 0.25" thick
- Short sheath fits knives 6.00" long, 1.75" wide and 0.25" thick
- Backed by Spec-Ops Brands Unique Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY:Short or Long
COLORS: ACUPAT, Black or Coyote Brown
Short Combat Master Sheath
Posted by Sgt
I use the short combat master sheath to hold a short ka-bar tanto knife and my gerber multi-tool. The sheath is well constructed and very functional. I will probably move the multi-tool because it is too difficult to get it out of the pocket. The pocket is actually intended for a sharpening stone which is what i'll put in there. I don't use the leg cord but I like having the 550 cord available.
Posted by Michael
I am deploying soon, and I wanted a new sheath for my old buckmaster knife. (The one it came with is like the plastic bayonet sheath.) I wanted one that is molle compatible, and this one is. It fits tight and snug, the blade is .25 In wide and 7.5 In long, and it snugs into the plastic insert no problem. The snap fastener is adjustable and snug. The pocket is a bit large, I put an old folding knife and a sharpener in it. The cord it came with is not actually paracord, but you can easily switch it out if you must. For a kabar or m-9 bayonet style knife, this will work great.