Spec-Ops Medium Medical Pouch
Roomier than the official-issue version, the Spec-Ops Medium Medical Pouch will hold all the most critical first aid supplies with a red top strap that provides easy, instant identification that reduces response time.
- Durable 1000D CORDURA Nylon construction
- Permanently attached Red top strap designates this pouch as medical specific
- Easy and instant identification reduces response time
- Large opening allows medic or first responder fast access to first aid components
- Bar-tack reinforcements and redundant stitching ensure maximum performance and longevity
- Backed by Spec-Ops® unique lifetime guarantee
- DIMENSIONS: Medium (8.00" x 4.75" x 2.50"), Large (8.00" x 6.50" x 2.50")
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: Medium or Large
COLORS: ACUPAT, Black, Coyote Brown, Digital Desert Camo or MULTICAM
Posted by Samuel
I have the large version of this pouch. The design overall is very feature-rich, with well-sewn seams, and a nice large hook-and-loop patch hidden under the lid of the pouch. The h&l is normally covered, but can be exposed by folding a flap down into the pouch, making it much easier to get into in a hurry. The large pouch easily holds an ammo-pouch medical insert with plenty of room left for shears and bulkier items alongside. My only concern is with the soft plastic grid used in place of sewn webbing on the back to support the molle system. It feels flimsy enough that i'm concerned that it will start to tear if the pouch gets caught, pulled, or landed on.