The Streamlight Sidewinder Tactical Flashlight will quickly become one of your greatest assets in the field. Powered by two AA batteries, this versatile flashlight features one switch for on-off, dimming and mode selection. The Sidewinder has four levels of output - low, medium, medium-high, high, plus a strobe function. The 185?? rotating head shines in most any direction and mounts to any MOLLE or ACH webbing for hands-free use. The Polycarbonate lens is scratch resistant and the high-impact Nylon case is drop-test verified from 30 feet.
- TEAM SOLDIER CERTIFIED GEAR - Approved Family of Flashlights List (AFFL) What's This?
- Quickly attach your Sidewinder to your helmet with this mount
- High-impact, super-tough Nylon case; drop-test verified from 30 feet
- Unbreakable, gasket-sealed Polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- 185?? rotating head
- One switch for On-Off and mode selection
- Double click button to initiate strobe function
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (Not Included)
- Mounts to MOLLE or ACH for hands-free use
- O-ring sealed for waterproof operation, Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- Spring Steel clip can be mounted on either side of light to attach to MOLLE
- One Year Limited Warranty
- LENGTH: 4.63"
- BARREL WIDTH: 2.31"
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: IR Red or Green LED
View Video Here