Streamlight Sidewinder Tactical Flashlight
The Streamlight Sidewinder Tactical Flashlight will quickly become one of your greatest assets in the field. Powered by two AA batteries, this versatile flashlight features one switch for on-off, dimming and mode selection. The Sidewinder has four levels of output - low, medium, medium-high, high, plus a strobe function. The 185?? rotating head shines in most any direction and mounts to any MOLLE or ACH webbing for hands-free use. The Polycarbonate lens is scratch resistant and the high-impact Nylon case is drop-test verified from 30 feet.
- TEAM SOLDIER CERTIFIED GEAR - Approved Family of Flashlights List (AFFL) What's This?
- Quickly attach your Sidewinder to your helmet with this mount
- High-impact, super-tough Nylon case; drop-test verified from 30 feet
- Unbreakable, gasket-sealed Polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- 185?? rotating head
- One switch for On-Off and mode selection
- Double click button to initiate strobe function
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (Not Included)
- Mounts to MOLLE or ACH for hands-free use
- O-ring sealed for waterproof operation, Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- Spring Steel clip can be mounted on either side of light to attach to MOLLE
- One Year Limited Warranty
- LENGTH: 4.63"
- BARREL WIDTH: 2.31"
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: IR Red or Green LED
Posted by Jl
Ok, so there is some confusion. You get a sportsman version and a military version. The differences? The sportsman version had the streamlight logo on the turn knob. It does not have the ir led and when you turn the light on, it is at it's brightest level and decreases when you hold the button. The military version had letters on the turn knob that indicates the colour. It had a ir led and when you turn the light on, it is at it's lowest light intensity and goes brighter when you hold the knob, which is better for military use. Both are excellent for their individual application.
Posted by Merrill
Carried this thing in iraq, but more suprising is that I had survived two years my 5 yo son and 9 yo daughter. They have dropped it in water and left it on for days at a time. Once fell out of the blazer at 40 mph. had the top off and son was using it to look at ground from the back seat, next I hear, dad I dropped you're light. Turned around and found it after we turned off car lights and there it was in the weeds still illumicated. My wife uses it in the mornings on her runs as a warning strobe. Cant say enough good things about this light. The one con, the ir illuminator is many times less than what is provided on the nods, issued vision devices you are issued, that I nice since there are times you only need enough illum to look at something within arms reach.
Posted by Robert
One tough light ijust bought one and have it on my bunker coat very handy and in a smoked house works very well