The single-output SureFire Z2X CombatLight LED Flashlight, designed and built specifically for tactical use, produces 320 Lumens of brilliant white light from a high-performance LED that is virtually immune to failure since there is no filament to burn out or break. It uses a micro-textured polycarbonate reflector to create a smooth beam with optimal light distribution - excellent reach combined with a significant surround beam for peripheral vision.
The Z2X is machined from aerospace aluminum and finished with Mil-Spec, matte-black, hard anodizing for superior scratch, corrosion and abrasion resistance. The ComfortGrip design - reduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ring - is perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and also provides a secure hold even with wet, cold or gloved hands.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- High-strength aerospace Aluminum body
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough Polycarbonate window resists impact
- ComfortGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- Tactical tailcap switch - press for Momentary-On, twist for Constant-On
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Requires two 123A batteries (Included)
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 320 Lumens
- TACTICAL RUNTIME: 2.5 hours
- BEZEL DIAMETER: 1.25"
- LENGTH: 5.20"
- WEIGHT w/BATTERIES: 4.8 oz.
- Made in the USA
Customers Also Viewed