Suunto Vector Wristop Navigator Watch
The Suunto Vector keeps track of your activities and provides you with the means to make rational decisions in situations where valuable information on your surroundings is essential for your safety. Equipped with an altimeter, barometer, electronic compass, and all the state-of-the-art features of a modern, sophisticated sports watch, Suunto Vector will safely guide and inform you - in even the most extreme conditions.
- Compass - bearing, tracking, declination adjustment, calibration, cardinal and half-cardinal abbreviation, and rotating bezel
- Altimeter - difference measurements, 24-hour memory, logbook, logbook history, current altitude, and vertical ascent/descent rate
- Barometer - difference measurements, 4-day memory, trend indicator, atmospheric and sea level pressures, and temperature
- Watch - calender date (programmed through 2089), daily alarm, stopwatch, and countdown timer
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Water-resistant to 30m (100 ft)
- Includes bubble level for +/- 2-3?? compass accuracy
- Elastomer band
- Face measures 1 5/16"
NOTE: This item is NON-RETURNABLE
View the manual for the Suunto Vector Wristop Navigator Watch
PDF (2 MB)
Download Instructions »
Great Watch, When Not Cold
Posted by Antony
The vector is a great watch. I've had mine for about six years now. The only thing i've had to replace are the band and the battery. I've used the watch for navigation, skydiving, mountain climbing, and everyday usage. The compass is slightly difficult at first and requires calibration before every use, as do all digital compasses. That altimeter is very accurate, even when falling from 15,000 ft. The only two issues i have had is when extremely cold the battery loses power (as do all). Also the temperature gauge is in accurate due to the effect of body heat. Other than that the watch has served me well in the mountains, desert, and in the air. Worth every penny.
Good Time Piece With Great Function
Posted by Thomas
**uscav edit this out please.(The vector is not a dual time piece as it is described here on your site.)** So far, so good. Good feel, easy to read, light weight (as if it is not even there) and it is very easy to use. The one thing not really stressed upon purchase and/or is to do all of the calibration (ref. Altitude/pressure/compass) and offset (declination) adjustments before initial use (and before any use when changing location other than your home area.) Calibration is easy after you go through the directions a time or two. The barometer trend, altimeter alarm and log functions are great for weather anticipation and elivation/temperature monitoring. Compass works great for a quick bearing adjustments on the fly.