The Suunto Vector keeps track of your activities and provides you with the means to make rational decisions in situations where valuable information on your surroundings is essential for your safety. Equipped with an altimeter, barometer, electronic compass, and all the state-of-the-art features of a modern, sophisticated sports watch, Suunto Vector will safely guide and inform you - in even the most extreme conditions.
- Compass - bearing, tracking, declination adjustment, calibration, cardinal and half-cardinal abbreviation, and rotating bezel
- Altimeter - difference measurements, 24-hour memory, logbook, logbook history, current altitude, and vertical ascent/descent rate
- Barometer - difference measurements, 4-day memory, trend indicator, atmospheric and sea level pressures, and temperature
- Watch - calender date (programmed through 2089), daily alarm, stopwatch, and countdown timer
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Water-resistant to 30m (100 ft)
- Includes bubble level for +/- 2-3?? compass accuracy
- Elastomer band
- Face measures 1 5/16"
NOTE: This item is NON-RETURNABLE
View Video Here
View the manual for the Suunto Vector Wristop Navigator WatchPDF (2 MB)
Download Instructions »