Tactical Research by Belleville 8 In. Kiowa Assault Boot
The Tactical Research by Belleville 8 In. Kiowa Assault Boot features athletic styling along with the TR-1 Hight Performance Insole, combining advanced anatomical design to state-of-the-art materials to specifically meet the rigorous demands of military and tactical use.
- Desert Tan & Sage - Full grain Cowhide Leather and Cordura Nylon upper
- Black - Leather and Cordura Nylon upper
- Sleek, low profile outsole for improved feel and mobility
- Multi-directional lug design for uneven terrain
- Over-lasted EVA midsole for shock attenuation
- Stabilizer strap for heel and ankle
- ACU approved (Desert Tan)
- ABU approved (Sage)
- TR-1 High Performance Insole
- Deep contoured heel cup stabilizes the heel
- Extended arch support corrects over pronation and supports fascia foot muscle
- Honeycomb geometric forefoot design provides maximum air circulation around the foot
- Advanced EVA resin forms the heel and mid-foot cradle
- Agion treated anti-bacterial sock liner
- High tech EVA/rubber blend cushions against impact
- HEIGHT: 8.00"
SIZES: 3 - 6.5 Reg or Wide / 7 - 12, 13 and 14 Reg or Wide
COLOR: Desert Tan
Better Than Expected, Still Like New
Posted by Jerome
I took a chance on these having never heard of the maker. Glad I did ! Not too heavy like must 8inch boots, can still run and move after a break in period. I have size 12 narrow feet and these fit snug and athletic. I took off half a star because the side zippers are very small the zipper pulls too. I use the zippers only, for taking on and off they are quick and accommodating and have yet to fail in anyway. I treated them with never wet google and buy lots of this and so far all dry all the time. I have had them for 3 months of winter in michigan and these are great in town and outbound, great muck boot with ability to unzip and kick off. Wish I had gotten mulitcam instead of black.
Customers Also Viewed