The Team Wendy Epic Helmet Pad Suspension System combines the state-of-the-art protection you expect from Team Wendy products with the comfort you deserve. With a fixed protection layer and movable comfort pads, you can design the best helmet for your head size and shape. The system is compatible with both the Army Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) and USMC Lightweight Helmet, as well as the upcoming ECH.
The Team Wendy Epic (Enhanced Protection Individual Comfort) Helmet Pad Suspension System represents a revolution in helmet pad protection and comfort. Epic consists of a single, one-piece protective impact liner and 16 additional soft comfort pads that give the wearer total control of adjustability and fit. The comfort pads are provided in four shapes and two thicknesses, and also includes four Ultra Grip pads for add stability and two wringable sweat bands for moisture absorption. Epic's design offers a significant increase in protection at high-G impacts without adversely affecting weight or heat dissipation. Epic employs the same Zorbium foam proven through years of service in Team Wendy's standard Zap products and fits all tactical, ballistic ground combat helmets. With EPIC, if it is not comfortable, it is your own damn fault.
- Complete system includes:
- 1 - Impact Liner
- 16 - Soft Comfort Pads
- 4 - Ulra Grip Pads
- 2 - Sweatbands
- Up to a 40 percent increase in protection at high-speed impacts
- Completely customizable for fit and comfort
- One-piece, fixed protective liner for correct, every time placement
- Specialized comfort pads absorb and wick away moisture when needed most
- Includes illustrated instruction manual
- NOTE: Team Wendy Velcro Hook Disks - 18 PK (Item #41070) is required for pad installation and is SOLD SEPARATELY
- Made in the USA
SIZES: M/L or XL
COLORS: Black or Foliage