The Timberland Pro Valor 6 In. Waterproof Boot is a waterproof, breathable boot is designed to meet the needs of first responder professionals like police, security and EMTs. At less than 1.5 pounds per shoe, these McClellan uniform style boots let you stay quick on your feet and the Timberland PRO rubber outsole will help keep you on your feet.
- Waterproof, polishable Full-Grain Leather upper
- Electrical Hazard Protection meeting ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2414-05 and F2413-05 standards
- Aggressive Timberland B.S.F.P. (Brake Support Flex Propel) motion system Timberland PRO rubber outsole
- 3D mesh with Agion antimicrobial treated waterproof lining offers protection in wet environments
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all day comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Internal fiberglass shank for arch support and torsional stiffness
- Polycarbonate eyelets with stitched in Nylon integral mechanical lace lock are security friendly
- HEIGHT: 6.00"
SIZES: 3.5-12, 13, 14 & 15 Reg or Wide