Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Poly/Cotton Ripstop Tactical Vest
The Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Poly/Cotton Ripstop Tactical Vest is the only lightweight ripstop tactical vest on the market with a built-in hydration pocket. A rugged tactical vest, it's also great for photographers, fishermen and hikers.
- 65/35 Poly/Cotton ripstop material
- Teflon coated
- Mandarin collar
- Zipper front closure with storm flap and snap closure
- Two mesh lined chest document pockets with hidden zipper closures
- Upper left chest has a hidden zipper welt pocket
- Signature 24-7 bellowed and flapped patch pocket on the chest with hook-and-loop closure
- Two signature 24-7 bellowed and flapped large patch pockets in the front at waist level with hook-and-loop closures, plus inside hemmed pockets with a strap for securing equipment
- Two hidden zipper side welt pockets
- Flapped hydration chamber pocket on the back holds up to a 1.5L bladder NOTE: VEST ONLY, Bladder NOT INCLUDED
- Upper shoulder tabs with hook-and-loop closures for securing mic or hydration tube
- Waist is adjustable with just one hand by using a hidden cord lock in the side pockets
- Two signature 24-7 bellowed utility pockets on the back
- Inside chest pocket pocket with a pencil slot
- A large inside pocket in the lower back area
COLORS: Black, Khaki or Olive Drab
Posted by Hieu
I get a tru-spec jacket 24-7 series tactical vest series this from my family ordered a color khaki, m lightweight, fully functional and hide all kinds of stuff needed you're device this is a great jacket!
Better Than Hoped For!
Posted by Scott
I ordered one in black,xxl. It was here in 2 days,fast! The vest is more that you would expect. It is very well made, size is accurate. I carry a firearm, as well as other weapons and equipment for my security job. This makes keeping them out of sight a breeze. There are plenty pockets and features to set this vest well above the rest. I have owned more that a few others, and some costing much more, and they do not stack up to this one.I will be ordering one in the tan color this week. You simply can't go wrong with this vest.
Great Vest, Need More Color Choices.
Posted by Marc
Nobody builds a vest like this, in a coyote or similar, dessert or dry environment type color. This vest works well in the heat, but khaki and green tend to stand out in arid/daylight environments. Thanks ms