Tru-Spec 24-7 Series ST Cargo Pants
Looking for a no-frills cargo pant without all the tacti-cool pockets and all the bells and whistles? Try the traditional cut, ST (Simply Tactical) Cargo Pant for a more tailored fit. You will find the best feature is the price!
- 6.5 oz. Polyester/Cotton rip-stop
- Simple, yet practical elastic waistband
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- Tru-Spec YKK zipper and Prym snap
- Felled seams
- 2 deep front slashed pockets featuring a reinforced bridge at the bottom designed to securely hold a tactical knife
- 2 cargo pockets with covered flap, secured with a bar tack - no annoying hook and look closures!
- 2 cell/accessory phone pockets behind each cargo pocket, sized to fit most smart phones
- Big & tall sizing - up to 60" waists
SIZES: 28 - 44 with 30", 32", 34" or 36" inseams 28 - 60 with unhemmed inseam of 37" or 42"
COLORS: Khaki, Black and Dark Navy
No K-Bar Or Bayonet Better
Posted by Randall
As a marine veteran of two tours in iraq i carried this bayonet and i tell you there is none finer. When i say this bayonet i immediately ordered it. When i get in the army no way in hell will i carry the old bayonet into combat. This marine is taking his upgraded war-proven killing machine to combat oooohra! Maybe army bound but once a marine always a marine! I only wish i could have kept my issued one.
Posted by Kevin
Great combat knife/bayonet, exactly as it was designed to be. Much better than the old m7 pig sticker. No need to carry a k-bar in addition to your bayonet on your 782 gear. Excellent scabbard as well,with sharpening stone and hideable top snap strap for quick drawing, and molle compatable. I attached mine to my molle dropleg platform.
Okc3S Bayonet (Ontario Knife)
Posted by Joe
This is by far a huge upgrade from the older lan cay m9 bayonet,step up and buy one of these!You wont regret it.Imho,this is one of the best all purpose,tactical,hunting,fighting knives ever adopted by the us government.Go figure the marines would be the first to get it:)