Tru-Spec 24/7 Series Tactical Softshell Jacket
The Tru-Spec 24/7 Series Tactical Softshell Jacket is a highly breathable, insulated softshell jacket with natural body shaping for maximum mobility. The Tru-Spec 24/7 Series Tactical Softshell Jacket is a durable, technology advanced softshell jacket built for law enforcement for use in high energy and daily work situations. Constructed with a polyester faced wind stopping shell that sheds moisture exceedingly well and balances wind protection with active use breathability. The brushed polyester lining on the body wicks moisture and adds a degree of thermal insulation.
The Tru-Spec 24/7 Series Tactical Softshell Jacket gives you all-around performance for any active pursuit. Get yours today.
- Polyester faced wind stopping shell that is breathable and sheds moisture
- Stand up zip-through collar
- Two-way waterproof zipper front pockets
- Front durable waterproof zipper closure with inside storm flap
- One hand cord lock waist
- Hook-and-loop closures at the cuff
- Waterproof zippered low profile sleeve pockets covered with loop fabric for attaching patches (patch panels not included on Black)
- Articulated sleeves
- Lower side waterpoof double zippered low profile pockets
- Two way durable waterproof side seam zippers for easy access to equipment in the waist area to increase ventilation
COLORS: Black, Coyote, Dark Navy, MULTICAM or Olive Drab
Posted by Clifton
Great jacket, good fit, but the had to get the arm hook & loop velcro put on myself, it was not installed like shown online, i ordered the dark navy blue one... Not the black one. But other than that it was a good buy.
Posted by Carlos
Being prior military, I am 100 percent satisfied with this purchase. Great fit, provides enough warmth without excess heat needed to be ventilated. Chest pockets and maybe a hood that stowed in the collar would have been a nice, though. Repels water well, and blocks the wind nicely. The side zips for a holstered firearm, since i carry 100 percent of the time, are a very nice touch. Overall this product has met all the needs and requirements i desired for a wind and waterproof layer that wasn't bulky. Thumbs up!
Customers Also Viewed