Under Armour 6 In. Gore-Tex Speed Freek Boot
The Under Armour 6 In. Gore-Tex Speed Freek Boot is 100% waterproof and designed to provide ankle protection and support for stability both on and off road.
- Cordura mesh Nylon upper
- 100% Gore-Tex waterproof lining
- Lightweight, waterproof Pigskin overlays
- Speed lace upper for quick On/Off
- Fully contoured Micro G molded midsoles are practically weightless
- TPU toecaps protect your feet on rough terrain
- Aggressive rubber outsoles with puncture protection
- Molded Ortholite footbeds with thermoplastic shanks and clips provide enhanced arch support without the weight of steel
- ETC anti-friction, moisture-wicking insoles reduce blisters and dry quickly
- HEIGHT: 6.00"
SIZES: 8-8.5 Reg
COLORS: Black or MULTICAM
Light & waterproof
Posted by Unknown on Oct 30th 2015
They had me at Multicam Gore-Tex, these are super comfortable even after long treks and 20+ miles, THEY ARE LIGHT! At 2 lbs for the pair of size 12 boots probably the lightest boots I've worn, they aren't the warmest but good socks help, waterproof is the important part. I get covered in salt and sidewalk ice melters all day everyday, and these held up very well through two seasons. The traction is wearing very fast, the lack of insulation and rapid tread wear rule out a five star.
Customers Also Viewed