UVEX Seismic Goggle/Sunglasses Combination
Uvex Seismic Goggle/Sunglasses Combination...powerful eyewear for today's demanding work environments. The Uvex Seismic provides protection against impact, sun, wind, dust and debris coupled with durable performance and minimized fogging. Its contemporary design offers a range of comfort and adjustability features for all-day wear.
This high-performance model can improve your workers' productivity as well as lower your cost-of-ownership with Uvex's renowned coatings and replacement system. The enduring Uvex Seismic is a strong addition to your safety eyewear offering.
- Provides protection against impact, sun, wind, dust and airborne debris
- Ideal for dirty, high-particulate work environments such as grinding, chipping, shaving and sanding
- Uvextra AF anti-fog coating
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) and CSA Z94.3 standards
- ANSI-certified for use with and without cushion-line frame
- Soft and flexible nasal pads conform to a variety of facial profiles and minimizes slippage
- Soft, high-quality face cushioning and padded temple tips offer all-day comfort
- Highly adjustable flame-resistant headband provides excellent fit
- Flexible design can be used with temple or headband (Both Included) and with or without cushioned frame
- Durable performance with minimized fogging with top-and-bottom indirect ventilation and Dura-streme dual anti-fog/anti-scratch coating
- Exceptional peripheral vision and coverage with wrap-around 8-base dual-lens style
- Espresso Lens minimizes strong outdoor sunlight and glare
- Amber Lens ideal for low-light applications where enhanced contrast is needed
- Includes Removable Temples, Headband and Cushioned Subframe
- Made in the USA
FRAME COLOR: Black
LENS COLORS: Amber or Espresso
Excellent Work And Sunglasses
Posted by Spencer
I bought these with espresso lens over a year ago. I am an environmental scientist and I work almost exclusively in the field. These glasses are z87 so you can use them as safety glasses. I removed the goggle attachments and left the goggle straps on. I have dropped them, sat on them, and have used them daily since I got them. They don't scratch, don't break, and work great. All the people I work with want these know to replace their safety glasses. I highly recommend them.