Wiley-X SG-1 V-CUT Sun/Tactical Eyewear Package
Wiley-X SG-1 V-CUT Sun/Tactical Eyewear Package provides ventilation above and beyond.
- Ultra Foam is more durable and comfortable
- Notches are manufactured into the foam to accommodate the removal of sections, allowing extra ventilation during intense operations
- Streamlined design fits under all issued helmets
- 2 lens package for day and night use
- Anti-fog, scratch-resistant coatings provide perfect optical clarity
- Temples included to convert into ballistic sunglasses
- Meets 22-caliber ballistic impact test
- Made in the USA
FRAME COLOR: Black
LENS COLORS: Clear and Smoke Green
Posted by Ssg
I have had mine for about a year now,they are very comfortable and being that my eyes are very sensitive to bright sunlight,these offer ultimate protection as well as ballistic protection for my eyes. I won my sg-1's at a military school so i didn't have to pay the price so i guess i'm really happy with my wiley's
Official Issue - Good Value
Posted by Steven
These glasses are issued to flight-line personnel in the aor, and seem to work well. I don't know a lot of people who swap the lenses around, but they do keep the sand out of your eyes, and seem to be pretty durable for daily wear. Only disadvantage- the rubber foam around the eye pieces encourage sweat in hot enviroments. It's a trade off for the sand protection.
Posted by Jason
I ordered a pair and after about two to three times of changing between goggles to sunglasses they broke where they snap together at the hinges. So i sent them back as defective and us cav quickly sent a replacement, and the same thing happened, they broke when i tried to use the elastic band for the goggles. So for $100 they are not worth the trouble and cheaply made.
Customers Also Viewed